Your grant package includes:
- Digital marketing audit of your business to determine online profile brand awareness and a report of recommendations for improvements
- Discovery session to explore aspects of current activities and outcomes to achieve
- Strategic planning for 12 months of activities to increase brand awareness, and use innovative ways to grow the business
- Planning workbook
- Templates for different types of activities
- eBooks for ideas and in-depth subject learning
- Consulting sessions for strategy planning, implementation, and analysis of activities
- 12 months of Maralytics integration subscription bespoke software, and personalised training for implementation into business activities and staff development
Package price $12,500 plus GST
Your contribution $3,750 + GST
To be eligible your business must:
- have fewer than 20 employees (by headcount)
- active Australian Business Number (ABN) and registered for GST
- have a Queensland headquarters
- have a turnover of between $300,000 (minimum) and $600,000 (maximum) in the last financial year (2021–22)
- have a website and social media pages
- not received funding in Round 1 of the Business Boost grant
- not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt
Registration opens 9am 12 August 2022 and full application will open to accepted registrations on 29th August 9am.
We will provide you with a proposal document, including a formal quote, for you to submit for the grant.
We will also give you advice and templates to help you complete the grant form, however, please make sure you personalise this to your business goals and outcomes wanted. Grants have been turned down in the past because they are too similar to others.
You will need to have a statutory declaration, signed by a JP or similar, from the business’s owner or director stating the business; does not have an annual turnover exceeding $600,000 and meets all grant eligibility criteria, ready to submit along with our proposal.
All info is here: https://www.business.qld.gov.au/starting-business/advice-support/grants/business-boost
Complete the form on this page and we will get your proposal underway.